Wilton is moving a step closer to becoming the most sustainable town in Connecticut with the help of Wilton Go Green and the local business community. The organization’s newest program, the Green Business Designation campaign celebrates companies and organizations practicing good Earth stewardship in their general operations. By taking action in five sustainability categories- education, water, indoor environment, transportation and energy- business and nonprofits earn a certificate of recognition and a window decal demonstrating to their clients, customers, employees and the public their commitment to smarter, more environmentally responsible protection of essential natural resources such as clean air and water.
- 2017 WGG Green Award Winners
- Sustainability in Wilton Public Schools
- Wilton Clean Energy Community Info
- Miller-Driscoll School Recognized as a “Green LEAF School”
- Town of Wilton Recycling Guidelines
- Launching WGG Green Business Designation!
- Monthly Board Meetings. 2nd Wednesday of each month*, 10am
- Wilton Energy Challenge. Sign up for a Home Energy Solutions Audit!
- Middlebrook students schooling their parents on idling
- Eco Tips 2016
- Zero Waste Faire
area events and programs