Applications are being accepted for the fifth annual Wilton Go Green Festival to take place on the Wilton Town Green and in front of the Wilton Library from 11am-4pm on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015. We are seeking individuals, organizations, and businesses that offer ideas or products that are in keeping with our mission of educating our community in achieving a culture of conservation and environmental sustainability.
Click here for an application.
- New Energize Connecticut Video on Home Energy Solutions Energize Connecticut’s Whole Home Solutions video series is geared towards helping Connecticut residents understand the value of energy efficiency and make smart energy choices. The videos, which can be found by visiting EnergizeCT.com, will help you get the most efficient energy performance out of your home or small business – ... (read more)
- Check here for the latest incentives for home energy improvements including Home Energy Solutions audits, lighting, appliance discounts, energy efficiency financing, tax credits and more. (read more)
- Wilton Go Green and the Wilton Energy Commission continue the Wilton Energy Challenge – a community-based program for Wilton residents to reduce energy consumption at home. This program is designed to help residents access utility sponsored programs that complete an energy audit of your home, and identify opportunities to make your home more comfortable while ... (read more)
- On Wednesday, January 14, 2014, the Wilton Go Green Board of Advisors held its annual meeting at Marley’s and gave out four awards. Henryk Teraskiewicz, executive director of Woodcock Nature Canter was given the “Green Partner Recognition Award,” for outstanding performance and lasting contribution in supporting conservation and active earth stewardship in the Town of Wilton. Janet ... (read more)
- Lisa Fernandez, Assistant Director of the Yale Project on Climate Change Communication, gave a fascinating presentation at the Wilton Library as part of the Wilton Go Green/Wilton Library Green Speaker series. Over 60 people attended to hear the latest social science research on this important topic. Click here for the complete presentation. (read more)
- read more)
- Wilton Go Green has been selected to receive the 2012 Green Coast Honoree of the year in Environmental Commitment for an Organization! (read more)
- Connecticut is launching a new program, Connecticut Green LEAF Schools, which has been created to promote green and healthy schools for all. (read more)