Make the Switch…
Try to switch out one or more plastic based items from your home or office during Plastic Free July!
- Purchase and use reusable produce bags instead of the single-use bags offered at grocery stores
- Bring a reusable water bottle with you to refill instead of buying single-use water bottles
- Replace liquid soap with bar soap
- Look for a refillable company for your cleaning products such as Blueland
- Try out an eco-friendly pod laundry or dish detergent like Dropps
- Incorporate reusable containers and storage bags into your lunch packing supplies
- Bring your own containers to the restaurant to take home your leftovers
- Sav “No" to single-use straws and utensils for takeout
- Switch out plastic wrap for a cloth or beeswax wrap
- Join the official “Plastic Free July Challenge" here.