Wilton Go Green is truly run by volunteers at all different levels and capacities.
We are always looking for enthusiastic people to volunteer in the following ways:
Volunteer a Skill
We are currently looking for people with the following skills:
- Grant Writing – help us research and submit for grant funding opportunities
- Event Planning – help us organize a Green Drinks events throughout the year. Green Drinks events are low-key social gatherings around a green topic or just to get like-minded folks together.
- Fundraising – help us find viable donors and fundraising opportunities
Volunteer on a Committee
1) Waste Reduction Committee
2) Green Business Committee
3) Green Speaker Series Committee
4) Zero Waste Schools Committee
Learn about our different Committees here.
Volunteer for an Event or Single Program Need
- Tabling/Speaking at Local events (e.g., Street Fair, Farmer’s Market, partner events)
Single Program Needs:
- Fairfield County Donation Guide – We are looking for someone to help us research and put together a donation guide for residents to use.
- Fall 2020 No Idling Campaign – help us organize an educational campaign for our town for a few days this fall.
Join our Board
We are looking for additional members of our community to diversify and grow our Board in order to carry out our overall mission.
To volunteer or inquire about volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer” in the subject line and let us know what interests and/or skills you would like to share.