Wilton Go Green is truly run by volunteers at all different levels and capacities.
We are always looking for enthusiastic people to volunteer in the following ways:
We are currently looking for people with the following skills:
- Grant Writing – help us research and submit for grant funding opportunities
- Event Planning – help us organize a Green Drinks events throughout the year. Green Drinks events are low-key social gatherings around a green topic or just to get like-minded folks together.
- Fundraising – help us find viable donors and fundraising opportunities
- Tabling/Speaking at Local events (e.g., Street Fair, Farmer’s Market, partner events)
Single Program Needs:
- Fairfield County Donation Guide – We are looking for someone to help us research and put together a donation guide for residents to use.
- Fall 2020 No Idling Campaign – help us organize an educational campaign for our town for a few days this fall.
To volunteer or inquire about volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com with “Volunteer” in the subject line and let us know what interests and/or skills you would like to share.